Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TDFallahs Resistance Application.

2 posters

Go down

TDFallahs Resistance Application. Empty TDFallahs Resistance Application.

Post  TDFallah Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:50 am

Name :TDFallah
SteamID: Cannot cheack
Steam Name: [FH] TDFallers [U.K] Own

What are you applying for: Rebel

Why should you be this: My job in this server allways was to be a Citizen but there was this Metro Police guy killing a citizen for fun then i punched him, and rebels job is too defend Citizens.

Formal experience :

IC information: I .. protect citizens, once i saw a citizen he was dieing i gave him a Med Pack and i wanna get my revenge on CCA, and i found a gun on this city and now i snipe out the CCA and never let down the citizens CCA took over the planet in 7 hours and i dont wanna surender the war aint over, at the moment CCA is winning and i need to help the earth live, if im gonna be a reall rebel one day ILL NEVER let the citizens down.

Can you donate:I can not causs i dont have anymore money on my credit card

Do you know how to RP: I allways use /me before doing an action EX : /me Picks up, rations. or /me Aims the Criminal and /me Attemps to shoot the suspect (Some of them are CCA /me)

What can you do to help the community: I really dont know, actually if i was an admin i would give them 3 warning = Kick 3, 3 kicks =T
emp ban, 3 temp bans = Perm ban. And allmost forgot to sayi helped 3 new people how to RP causs people helped me too.

Can you use propper grammar: Yes, i allways do aspeacialy in RPs and Forums and other games and i allways use Grammar in GMod

Last edited by TDFallah on Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I forgot to say something)

TDFallah

Back to top Go down

TDFallahs Resistance Application. Empty Re: TDFallahs Resistance Application.

Post  Stealthkibbler Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:41 pm

Resistance Applications closed, you should check the Resistance Application format before you post anything.

Denied

Players are only being accepted ingame by the Resistance Leader. Sorry.

Stealthkibbler
Co-Owner(s)
Co-Owner(s)

Back to top Go down