Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nobody's CCA Application.

2 posters

Go down

Nobody's CCA Application. Empty Nobody's CCA Application.

Post  Nobody Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:26 pm

Name : Scott Nixon
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:30470013
Nobody's CCA Application. 76561198021205755
Steam Name: Nobody

Formal CCA experience: Personally, I have not had any experience of being part of the CCA in any server yet, but I have played on my many other Half Life 2 Roleplay servers as a citizen, and I observe how different CPs respond to different things, how they act, and how they should not act.

IC information: should be around 200 words more or less:
My name is Jason Samuel. Before the 7 Hour War, I was a World War III veteran. The war was over, finally, after going on for 5 years. I was part of an elite unit in the US Marine Corps. We finally got word of where Kim Jung-Un was hiding. I ended up killing the basterd myself, after my entire squad was taken out by Jung-Un's men. I was a war hero, a fucking war hero. I never would of predicted this. Life was great once I got back home. I haven't seen my family in 5 years. Life was normal until one day, I was drafted back into the military. We met in a big room, and in the front of the room, it was the president. I couldn't believe it, it was him in person. "Today I have gathered you all here today. You have served our country a great deal, but I call you all here again to share some rather schocking news." I listened instensly to what the president was about to say next. " Someone has declared war on us, once again, and it is not only America that is in danger, it is the entire planet, and this time it is not due to a power hungry communist dictator, were talking..." He paused for a few seconds, while looking down,"Aliens." The entire room of soldiers gasped, and there was a light murmering amoung the croud. " Yes, youve heard me right. Aliens, extra terestrials, you name it. They claim to be from another demension and will stop at nothing to take control over earth" After that, I was in shock and disbelief, I was busy with the thoughts rushing through my head that I couldn't consentrate on what the president was saying, and before I knew it the speech was over. I couldn't sleep that night in my bunk. I stared at the ceiling all night thinking about how life, and how it is taken for granted. I never thought it would be an alien invasion that would wake me up. For the next few months, I endured the most instense training iv ever been through in my life. One day while we were having lunch back at the base, we were interupted by the loud speaker on the wall. " All soldiers report to your stations imediatly" I quickly geared up and met up with my squad. I lead my squad outside to find that the sky was a very dark shade of grey, and if you looked off into the distance, there was a huge ring of black roaring clouds, and in the middle of the ring there was an enormous pilar of blue light. I couldnt believe it. I quickly rushed my squad to the attack helicopter we were asigned to. I looked out the window and heard a loud boom. I couldn't believe my eyes, there were strange air crafts coming through the ring of clouds. The mysterious aircrafts became hostile and began picking choppers and fighter jets out of the sky like flies with their projectiles. A thick, blue strand of light wizzed passed my side of the helicopter, and another one flew right into one of the propelers on the helicopter. The driver had to make an emergency landing. We almost didnt make it. We hit the ground with a thud. We quickly exited the helicopter. We were on an abandoned city street. "Hello! Is anyone out there?" I called out, checking for any survivors. No one replied. We were really too late? Were they all dead already? My thoughts were interupted by a large, black metalic figure. It looked like something out of a science fiction movie. The black, almost humaniod, metalic structure slowly made its way down the street, making a thump with every step. I quickly and silently signaled for my squad to move over to the side of the street into a nearby bakery. We crounched down in the shop window, safety off and guns ready to fire. The mech-like figure got to the shop and stopped. My heart was beating so fast I thought it was explode. The huge black machine quickly spun to our direction, firing a orange sphere through the glass and into the shop. The ball bounced wall to wall, striking everyone in its path. Once they were hit, they vanished into thin air a small cloud of sparks. The orb of orange light is bouncing everywhere. I quickly run to the back of the shop and make my way into the back room. I quickly shut the door behind me and slouch agaisnt the wall to gather my thoughts. "No time to think" I mumbled to myself outloud. I quickly reload my gun, ready to open the door when the door is blasted down into wooden splinters. Three large black humaniod figures aproach me, they have white masks on. Behind the three men there is a large floating grub like creature. My first instinct is to shoot, but my gun was snatched out of my hands before I could do so. The gun floated into the air, and bent inhalf. I was very confused. I was then grabbed by a long sticky black tenticle that was shot out of the grub like creatures what apeared to be a mouth. I was held in the air and I began to feel a sharp pain in my head, like something was tearing me apart. "AAAAUGH!" I shouted out in pure pain. The pain was excusiating and I found myself passing out, fading out of conciousness. I awoke on a train. I found the sound of the train driving through the tunnel very soothing. I listened to it, until the train came to a sudden stop. I picked up a suitcase next to me that I guess was supose to be mine. I walked down the subway corrider to some sort of check point. I reached it and instally recognised the emotionless white masks. I paniced, and began to back up. I broke into a full out sprint. I ran down the hall where I was met with a large shove from a large humaniod masked figured. He whiped out a large metal rod which apeared to be some sort of nighstick/taser hybrid. He held me by my colar and handed the stun stick to another masked figure. Before I could react, the "stun stick" hit me across the face with neck braking force. I was knocked out cold. I found myself sitting in an ally way where I wondered out into the open. I looked up, and the sky was a permanant very dark shade of blue. This is how life was for the next few weeks. I finally got tired of this depressing life and had clearly knew that the masked so called "Civil Protection" were the ones in charge. I was tired of being pushed around. I decided I was going to apply to join the Civil Protection team. After all I have been through I am joining the enemy, but you know what they say, cant beat em', join em.
Why should you be CCA: same around 100 words more or less.
The first time I joined the Excite Gaming HL2 RP server, I quickly found that 70% of the current Civil Protection were minges/trolls or people who had no idea how to roleplay and insisted that they did, and were not willing to learn how to do so correctly. I feel that I am well aware of the rules and guidelines of the server and know how to roleplay enough that I am qualified to become part of the CCA. I even encountered a OTA unit who didn't use a singe /me when trying to arrest someone. OTA units are only called in for emergencies anyways, and arnt supose to be aresting anyone anyway. But, compared to some of current CP's, I seem like a roleplay genius.
Can you donate: Possibly, I'm just not a big fan of PayPal though.

Do you know how to RP: Examples
It is dark and gloomy, just like any other day of the week, in the plaza of C17
MPF-04-06660 I am running my usual patrol. I make a turn and end up on the street with the movie theater. As I get closer to the theater, multiple citizens begin to aproach me from ally ways.
Rebelious Civvies The citizens get closer and closer.
MPF-04-06660 I quickly radio in to all online units, "We have possible anti-citizens over infront of the movie theater, hurry."
Rebelious Civvies The small rag tag rebel group atempts to attack 06660.
The loud sound of the shuffle of boots hitting the ground is heard nearby.
Other CP "Get down!" He shouts in a muffled robotic human voice, before he throws a flash grenade towards the mob of unsuspecting civvies.
MPF-04-06660 The lenses of my mask protect me from the flash. I quickly back away from the blind cowarding civvies.
Other CP The other CP that arived to help begins walking citizens to the wall for arrest.
MPF-04-06660 I zip tie the citizens wrist together, and begin to pat down each citizen, to search for contraband. I find nothing.
All citizens are detained in the holding cells of the nexus.

What can you do to help the community:
I could teach new roleplayers the basics of roleplay on Garry's Mod, instead of automaticly asuming they are a minge/troll, like the majority of the Garry's Mod community.

Can you use propper grammar: Yes, of course I can.

PS: My character story is 1,188 words long! I don't even write that much for school!

Nobody

Back to top Go down

Nobody's CCA Application. Empty Re: Nobody's CCA Application.

Post  Stealthkibbler Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:06 am

Really good backstory. Great App. Well thought. Minor grammar but the rest puts that out.

Accepted

Stealthkibbler
Co-Owner(s)
Co-Owner(s)

Back to top Go down