Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luigi360x (Woody Kempton) application for CCA

3 posters

Go down

Luigi360x (Woody Kempton) application for CCA Empty Luigi360x (Woody Kempton) application for CCA

Post  Luigi360x Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:24 pm

Name : Dovydas
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:41835054
Steam Name: Luigi360x

Formal CCA experience: I'll be honest, I have never been in CCA, I had played in few servers before, but never was a CP, but I've watched lot of time how do they work. Well as people says there's always first time. Smile

IC information: (should be around 200 words more or less.)

Woody Kempton, Male, 26 years old, medium height and weight, athletic build. Before 7 days war was living in Boston, USA. When the 7 days war started , rebels kidnapped his family from that time he haven't seen them. Now he wants to join CCA forces to revenge all the rebels for what he had to feel cause of them.
Hello my name is Woody Kempton. When the war started I saw many disgusting things, most of them was caused by rebels, I seriously hate them! Cause of them I lost my family! One day I'll pay them all for that! So now I'd like to join CCA to stop the crime, to rise the CCA to infinity! Rebels must be stopped, but for that we need the people to fight them that's why I am trying to join CCA forces. I am a loyalist I believe that CCA is a great force and it will live forever. I believe rebels one day will be taken out and we, the CCA, will rule every creation in our universe! CCA for me is like my lifetime dream, I am loyal to CCA for many years. As some people says I am a true loyalist. When I see a crime happening, I call CCA instantly. I hate law breakers, I just hate them. When I see some people breaking law, CCA will know about it same second. I think I am ready for CCA I was watching their work for a long time now, this time I am ready to be one.

Why should you be CCA: (same around 100 words more or less.)

To be honest, I never been in CCA and now i seriously would like to try it out what's the feeling to be one, punish criminals, catch rebels and so on. I've been watching CCA work for a while, I learned a lot of things how to be a good officer. Well I believe at the start of my CCA career I wont be perfect, but I am fast learner, with some help I'll learn a lot of thing how to become a good officer and keep city clean. As I said before I believe i am ready to try out next level, the CCA. It will be big responsibility for me but I believe I'll take care of it very well. Let the force of CCA rise!

Can you donate: No, sorry. I don't have credit card.

Do you know how to RP: (Examples) Yes, I do.

/me Patrols.
/me Sees a running man.
/me Stops the man.
/me Asks man to face the wall.
/me Asks man to apply.
/me Watches his data.
/me Explains man that running is forbidden.
/me Gives man 1 point for running.
/me Adds to man's data a crime and 1 point.
/me Continues to patrol.

What can you do to help the community: I am good, friendly player. If someone needs help I'll come and try my best to help him/her. I am friendly guy not a bitch/faggot. If someone's breaking rules, I'll tell him that's bad and he/she shouldn't do that.

Can you use propper grammar: Yes, I can. If there's some mistakes don't be mad my native language isn't English. Well thank you for checking my application. I believe you'll give me first try in CCA. See you.

Luigi360x

Back to top Go down

Luigi360x (Woody Kempton) application for CCA Empty Support

Post  Simon8974 Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:53 pm

Even though it isnt me who deside it, then he has my Support+ i have seen him play He's a good RPer and not a Fag.

Simon8974

Back to top Go down

Luigi360x (Woody Kempton) application for CCA Empty Re: Luigi360x (Woody Kempton) application for CCA

Post  Stealthkibbler Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:23 pm

Good Backstory, good reasons.

Accepted

Stealthkibbler
Co-Owner(s)
Co-Owner(s)

Back to top Go down

Luigi360x (Woody Kempton) application for CCA Empty Re: Luigi360x (Woody Kempton) application for CCA

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down