Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CCA Application

3 posters

Go down

CCA Application Empty CCA Application

Post  Jonathan Harris Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:21 am

Name :Jonathan Harris
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:873701
Steam Name:One Hand on Johnson

Formal CCA experience: None.

IC information: He lost his family back at Black Mesa, when he was six. His father was a security guard there. Over the years he has learned to fend for his self, and he is very clever.. He always has a plan, as long as he knows the factors of the situation.

Why should you be CCA: I should be CCA for the different skills I cna bring to the table. I am good at dealing with people, and I am very strategic, if the need arises. I am also a good shot. ((Not atm because my mouse broke, so I need to get a new one.))

Can you donate: No, sorry. Sad

Do you know how to RP: Yes, I have had much experience RPing in World of warraft, the full seven years. The fact that I can type like this should be a good indicator all on its own.

What can you do to help the community: I can teach new RPers and set a good example, and I might bring some flavor to the table.

Can you use propper grammar: Proper*

Jonathan Harris

Back to top Go down

CCA Application Empty Re: CCA Application

Post  Stealthkibbler Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:37 am

Your grammar is good but. You did not put enough words into your character backstory. Also by RP experience we meant within the Gmod Community.

Denied

Stealthkibbler
Co-Owner(s)
Co-Owner(s)

Back to top Go down

CCA Application Empty Re: CCA Application

Post  Modifikator Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:30 am

affraid
Modifikator
Modifikator
Co-Owner(s)
Co-Owner(s)