Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My OTA Application (Remade)

3 posters

Go down

My OTA Application (Remade) Empty My OTA Application (Remade)

Post  Simon8974 Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:19 am

Name : Simon
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:23014933
Steam Name: OnAniX (DK) Aka Simon

Formal OTA experience: I have never been a OTA before

IC information:
should be around 200 words more or less. Im gonna call my character "Simon" (in this history)
Simon grew up as a happy boy, with good familly and good friends and with good sense. when Simon turned 19 years old the earth was invaded by alliens who was called "Combines" He admired them, he admired that they took over earth in only 7 hours, he admired there good ability to take control. From that day he allways wonted to be a combine! (OTA)
Simon is strong, young and loyal. He know he's place and are willing to obey the Union at any level, from jumping of a cliff to Re-Educating Citizens. He thinks that the Union will control humanity for ever, So he wonna help them badly. 100
Simon is A young and very smart guy, He's a very agile and active person and, He's very very strong and, also very loyal.
Simon was a the best in the classes at School and at the Combine training facility, He allmost did everything perfect and he is still doing it that way.
Simon's favorite food is "pizza" Simon's favorite color is "Red" Simon's favorite sport is "hunting" Simon's favorite game is "Garrys mod"
The way Simon handle the stuff as a CCA officer is Professionel and smooth. Thats how he would act as a Combine (OTA)

Why should you be OTA: same around 100 words more or less.
Im mature and good at handling that big a responssible as being a OTA.
Im good at thinking before i act, and i think that i will help the Union alot to keep control over the city.
I perfectly know what to do as a OTA, and what there job is (To be the mucles of the Combine)
I will obey my superior and i will show my worth to them.
I will learn the Citizens how to act. (By force if needed to)
I am also very smart and Social, So i would be able to get in the minds of the Citizen's when Etc. Intterogating.

Can you donate: Yes, i can. But i probaly wont do it right now since i just have donated for CCA.

Do you know how to RP: Examples Yes, i do. Here is an example as a OTA:
/me Goes over to Anti-citizen.
Anti-citizen: /me Starts to open fire.
/me Shooting back at the Anti-citizen (s2m not s2k) and call radio to backup.
Back up arrives and the Anti-citizen gives up, and lay down he's weapon.
/me Calls for Jury for trial (even though i could have executed without trial as i am a OTA)
Jury arrives and take him to interrogation cell.

What can you do to help the community: Well im a good and normal guy, im mature so i will probaly help you out alot. I have also donated allready to be a CCA.

Can you use propper grammar: Yes, i can. Proper*

That was my Remade application hope you liked it and i get to be a OTA. The End.

Simon8974

Back to top Go down

My OTA Application (Remade) Empty Re: My OTA Application (Remade)

Post  Erwin Rommel Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:33 pm

Erwin Rommel

Back to top Go down

My OTA Application (Remade) Empty Noob

Post  Simon8974 Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:56 pm

You can't even spell resistance...

Simon8974

Back to top Go down

Post  Stealthkibbler Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:26 pm

Penis, nough said.

Accepted

Stealthkibbler
Co-Owner(s)
Co-Owner(s)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down