Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CCA Applitacion By Lolz-xD =)

2 posters

Go down

CCA Applitacion By Lolz-xD =) Empty CCA Applitacion By Lolz-xD =)

Post  Lolz-xD Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:22 pm

Name : Lolz-xD
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:27398990
Steam Name: Lolz-xD

Formal CCA experience: I'm EpU in Penaco's Half-Life 2: Roleplay Server

IC information: My name is a John Dixtery, I have a long hair and blue eyes. I was born in Russian Federation, in 1985. My father, Jacob Preck and my mother, Julia Preck were a teachers. My father teacher of Maths and my mother of Language. I had a quiet life, to the Combine Invasion ready. My mother was shot and my father is dead for cardiac arrest. I'm alone for this events... Now I'm still alone... Soliraty... Walking the streets, near madness. My dream is I be free of the Combine's Invasion. After much training, I'm strong, tall, agile and fast, I will use a weapon. My hobbies? Go to for rations, and eat my food... I'm see the civilians... They have many beatings, Why? No respet a rules for Combine Civil Autorithy... I'm legal, except yo disturb or attacking me. I remember something my father say: ''You are inteligent and strong... Do not waste it''... My father... Oh... Great man...

Why should you be CCA: I know RPing, and I have a lot of time in CPA (Civil Protection Authority) in Penaco's Half-Life 2 Roleplay. Also, I like the Roleplay of CCA, and I love this server.

Can you donate: Well...

Do you know how to RP: Yes, I do. /me opens the door and look inside. /me jumps and climb the car. /me reloads the 9mm. /me attemps to tie the suject

What can you do to help the community: I can invite several friend experts in RP.

Can you use propper grammar: Yes, I can.

Regards, Lolz-xD. afro Afro man is very afro =O

Lolz-xD

Back to top Go down

CCA Applitacion By Lolz-xD =) Empty Re: CCA Applitacion By Lolz-xD =)

Post  Stealthkibbler Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:30 pm

Your app was okay. But atleast you dusted up on what you didn't put on your old one.

Accepted

You will be watch thoroughly if you are RP value.

Stealthkibbler
Co-Owner(s)
Co-Owner(s)

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum