Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marci Hardy's Application For CCA

2 posters

Go down

Marci Hardy's Application For CCA Empty Marci Hardy's Application For CCA

Post  Marci Hardy Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:14 pm

Name: Marcus Hardcastle
Steam ID: Sorry didn't no what mine was.
Steam Name: xx_munchiiez_xx

Formal CCA Experiance: = I used to be a CCA officer on on the Catalyst-gaming.net Server where i got to rank 04.

IC information:
Name: Marci Samual
Sex: Male

Bio:I was born in the country side. Unfortunatley my father left me at birth and my mum was left to raise me,My mum then passed away lately due to bowl cancer and passed on,I was then left to be raised by my Grand Parents they took me from age 6 and raised me untill i was 16, I then left to get a job in city 18 where problems interviend.Suddenly 2 months later while resting in my appartment i heard gun shots coming from outside, My best friend Jamal Handarson had been killed by CCA officers from this day on i was determined to start my life over and be a better person and stay out of trouble by joining the CCA.

Why should you be CCA:I am constatly active on the server and have been for atlest 2 weeks, I participate in as many RP situations as possible.
I should be in the CCA as i am a trusted individual and am a very good Role player and I will always respect the rules, also respect S2m at all times and obey orders from my Superiors to the letter.

Can you donate: Not at the moment as i just spent the last bits of my money on a other things but as soon as i get money i will donate.

Do you know how to RP:

CitizenMinge steels a flashlight and runs away.
Me/me attempts to chase the citizen Stating 'Stop Right There!'
CitizenProcedes to run
MeI State he has his first warning and fires a warning shot
CitizenStops still
MeI Ask the citizen to stand against the wall 'Wall!'
CitizenCitizen proceedes to stand facing wall
MeAttempts To tie citizen and states 'resist!'
CitizenReplies 'No'
MeI then tie the citizen and take the flashlight and also any contraband he posses i then take him to the cells and state he must serve 20 Minutes in jail

Marci Hardy

Back to top Go down

Marci Hardy's Application For CCA Empty Sorry accidently clicked send this is resuming my application

Post  Marci Hardy Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:18 pm

What can you do to help the community: I think i can help the community by stopping Minges Punch Whores and learn the people doing wrong the rules to turn them to do the right things. I Can also help the community by Being a CCA officer and not abusing my weapons or authorities.

Can i use correct grammar:
Yes, I can.

Marci Hardy

Back to top Go down

Marci Hardy's Application For CCA Empty Re: Marci Hardy's Application For CCA

Post  Stealthkibbler Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:28 pm

Minor grammar mistakes, your backstory was good but not great. Your RP example was okay.

Accepted

Last edited by Stealthkibbler on Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Stealthkibbler
Co-Owner(s)
Co-Owner(s)

Back to top Go down

Marci Hardy's Application For CCA Empty Ok thank you just seriously wan't to be a CCA i spent 45 minutes thinking what to right. :/

Post  Marci Hardy Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:35 pm

Marci Hardy

Back to top Go down

Marci Hardy's Application For CCA Empty Re: Marci Hardy's Application For CCA

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down